Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Odds and Ends



Today is a glass half full, glass half empty day.

Half full.

The lost licence has been found. It had fallen out of my purse and into one of the files in the drawer where I keep said purse. I opened the file this morning to file a vacation trade away and there it was. Son of a gun! So I am happy that I found it and it is not out wandering around the universe.

The glass has a crack.

DS has a cute little Versa that is about to lose it's warranty. It has an engine issue that is, thankfully, covered. He calls today to tell me that is car is very, very ill and is being towed to the dealership where he works. It must be mostly fixed because I thought I saw him zip past as I was sitting at a light on my way home. Text. Text. Yep, that was him.

Etched glass

So my Christmas projects are coming along. They would go faster if I would just sit down and actually just sew the things together. I was up early this morning and got the remaining ones pinned. Unfortunately, my excuses to veg are bigger than my desire to be done. This week has been a bear at the office. It was exercise day. And...I am just bone tired. So maybe I will wake early tomorrow inspired and do some sewing in the morning before I head into the office for day three of post-bid run hell.

OH!

New favorite product alert. We have hard water here and the laundry feels icky. Add borax and ta da...the natural water softening properties make the laundry nice again. Well, almost as nice as you can get old towels to be. Be warned however. You may occassionly find what looks like little white rocks in the washer. They are very loud in the dryer.













Craft on!

No comments:

Post a Comment