Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving Ya'll

A big Happy Thanksgiving ya'll!

Hope this day finds you filled with peace and contentment and the wonderful ability to be thankful for the blessings in your life.

What a week so far! Unfortunately, not much happened in the studio this week. I was under the weather Monday and didn't even make it to the office. We have huge deadlines this week so it has been crazy. We have another deadline tomorrow and on Saturday so I will not be enjoying an extended holiday but I do get comp time so I am sure that I can put that time to good use. Like going to an appointment or two. And sewing!

If you get a chance, go visit Quilter's Blogs at http://www.quilterblogs.com/. It is a compendium of blogs and I have found some really interesting ones out there. They have added my blog to their roster and I am so excited! Thank you Quilter's Blogs! Welcome to my world!

Sewing plan:
     Complete the awesome Christmas presents
     Make a hanging sleeve and figure out how to put more applique on the quilt I want to enter into the     Dallas Quilt Celebration in March
     Add the eyes to the crows on the wall hanging.

Here is pattern for the wall hanging called Out to Lunch by Debi Hubbs who make the most whimsical patterns. Love 'em all!



No comments:

Post a Comment