Saturday, November 17, 2012

Realization

So I am hard at work this morning cutting up the fabric I just bought and loving how it looks together.

"Hey, I should take a picture."

So I grab my camera and take a quick snap. Oh goody, I should post the pic to the blog when I have the next thought.

"Hey, the people that you are planning on sending these to for Christmas presents will see them."

Which brings up the question of whether to post since I have not a clue who is reading the blog or not post since I hope they are reading the blog. So...not posting.

Lunch:Hard Eight Barbeque in Coppell. If you haven't been there, drop everything and get over there right now. I have developed a mac and cheese addiction (yes, I know why am I eating mac and cheese at a bbq place?) Totally yummy and your car will smell awesome. Unlike my car that now smells like car cleaning chemical.

Go here! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment