Friday, November 16, 2012

Name

HI all!

So I took my DIL to Cabbage Rose and to the Fort Worth Modern Quilt Guild last night. Found exactly the fabric I was searching for to make Christmas presents. The ladies at the guild are quite a handful. Maybe a little too lively for my quiet DIL but I had so much fun. Almost makes me wish I didn't live in the mid-cities area. Still trying to decide if I want to make this a regular thing because I did not enjoy driving through downtown Fort Worth traffic (about 35 minutes) but then it didn't take anytime at all to drop her off and get on home myself. I liked them waaaay better than some of the other guilds I have visited though.

Our cat making sure the newspaper doesn't fly off.


Suggestions needed...

I need to change the name of my blog. It is too close to too many other folks which is what I get for not Googling my ideas first and Blogger let me use it so I thought it was okay. Wrong. I have been trying combos of our address, hobbies, nicknames, etc. Anything that someone else isn't using.

Here are a few ideas:

   1. The Pig and the Butterfly (I like butterflies and hubby is a ham operator)
   2. White Willow Way Studio (can you tell I like alliteration?)
   3. 28 Willow Street (combo of old addresses)
   4. Saturnfrost Studio (my fairy name according to the fairy name generator)
   5. Old Denver Highway House (what we called our first house since it was on what was originally the road from Colorado Springs to Denver)
   6. Amnezia Annie (my log in for streetofcards.tv in Las Vegas)
   7. flygirlaa (not that it sounds in any way craftish)

Anyway, still working on the name idea and going slowly insane and taking suggestions.

Craft on!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Alliteraton to boot! So you think of my as quirky? Yep!

      Delete
  2. Or just Quirky Quilt QSL (I would translate to Quirky Quilts I Understand.)

    ReplyDelete