Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Movie and Pizza

On a non-sewing note...hubs and I went out for a movie and pizza last night. That is something that never happens. He has ADD so sitting all the way through a movie is like his idea of hell but he did it just for me. We saw Gone Girl and headed over to Palio's Pizza Cafe for a Hawaiian pizza. My bad though. It had cashews on it and we all know how much my brain does not like nuts. No migraine this morning so it was a win all around. The movie was as good as the book. You gotta go see it.

Most of the straight line quilting on the table runner is completed and the inner border has been marked. I could not get my brain to switch from straight line to free motion so I decided that was enough for today.You gotta love it when your sewing machine decides it is done for the day.

Did I tell you how wonderful my hubs is? Yesterday he cleaned and lubricated the wheels on the Grace frame carriage. They were all gooed up and would not roll smoothly. 

I am looking forward to checking out the Juki TL2010Q at Festival. The reviewers have just raved about that machine so I am seriously considering adding to the machine posse. Have been considering selling my Bernina 440 that I bought a few years ago. Embroidery is completely not my thing so it needs an owner that will love and adore it.

Off to go get ready for fun in Houston. Maybe I will see you there. Look for the girl with the purple flower on her badge.There is a rumor of rain on Thursday. Houston+rain=blech but...I will be in quilt nirvana so who cares about the weather!

Happy Creating, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment