Monday, September 28, 2015

Back in the saddle again

Well, hi there!

Has it really been a year since I last had something to say? I always have something to say but I think I forgot that you would like to hear about.

What have I been up to? New job, ugh, new position at same company, sorta. I don't know what is going at my company and don't' want to guess so that is enough of that.

What have I been up to lately besides remodeling kitchen and loving on grandbaby? Sewing crazy stuff...taking a Craftsy class called Stupendous Stitches taught by Carol Ann Waugh. (Craftsy is awesome. Check it out if you haven't already.) Anyway, here is a close up of the first project I did. Supplies:fabric, batting, thread, more thread, still more thread, fancy sewing machine, yarn, colored pencils, markers, and fun. Will show you the finished project and the second one soon.


Thanks for stopping by. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment